What is the BFP?
The Boutique Financial Planning Principals' Group Inc (BFP) is a not for profit association that represents the interests and high ideals of non-aligned Australian Financial Service Licensees who provide personal, tailored and ongoing advice that is in the client's best interest. Our Members' goal is to ensure consumers have a genuine alternative to institutional business models.
2017 BFP CONFERENCE
The 2017 BFP conference will take place at the iconic MCG in Melbourne on Thursday 14 and Friday 15 September this year. There will be a variety of first class speakers and networking opportunities with members from around the country.
There will also be an opportunity to take a tour of this historic venue.
- BFP Executive Committee for 2017 November 7, 2016
- BFP 2016 Annual Conference – Media Release July 31, 2016
- BFP President Dacian Moses talks with Professional Planner magazine November 9, 2015
- BFP Executive Committee re-elected October 13, 2015
- 2015 BFP Annual Conference rated a great success September 22, 2015