BFP ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2016 15 – 16 September 2016 Hobart
Registrations are now open for the 2016 Boutique Financial Planners Annual Conference being held at the Hobart Function and Conference Centre on Thursday 15th and Friday 16th September 2016.
The theme of this year’s conference “Going the Distance” reflects the fast and furious change that Financial Planners are constantly adapting to with a focus on going the distance with their clients. The conference will be a mix of professional speakers and member presentations with plenty of time for Q&A and networking between members and commercial partners.
Guest speakers include:
- Dante De Gori – Chief Executive Officer, FPA
- Dean Lombardo – Founder, Effortless Engagement
- Ian Tindale, Lawyer, Redchip Lawyers
- Professor Michael Wesley, Director, Coral Bell School
- Vicki Writer, The 360o Solution
- Simon Russell, Founder and Director, Behavioural Finance Australia
- Tristan Miller, Author, Run Like Crazy
The conference will take place in Hobart, for the second year running, where attendees will have the chance to take in the local sights including the Salamanca Markets, MONA and sample the outstanding wine and produce that Tasmania is famous for.
For full details on the conference please visit https://bfp.asn.au
For journalists interested in covering the event, please contact the BFP President, Dacian Moses, at email@example.com.
Posted in Uncategorized.